?

Log in

(^///^) Here I Am!!!

Posted on 2015.04.16 at 10:54
i'm....: blankblank
DoReMiFaSiLaSiDo: None desu :P
Tags:
Hello,,,

Emmm.... i'm Kyra. Kyra nausicaa. you can call me kyra-chan or some friends call me yuuki or blinx or lollipop or Ran (My real name is Rani ^^) or whatever they want
-as long as it's not really weird's name-
fufufufu http://www.emocutez.com

I'm not really good with live journal. decide to make it just because.... emmm... just because. XD -What reason is that???- http://www.emocutez.com

About Me :

1. I am 20 years old girl who love 33 years old man or ojii-san Domoto Tsuyoshi
http://www.emocutez.com

2. I am KinKi Kids lover, Arashi fan and Johnny Stan

3. I love manga en Anime

4. The only pairing i've love now is Jongkey
Yeahhhhh... I am Jongkey hardcore ♥♥♥ http://www.emocutez.com

5. I am Random. http://www.emocutez.com Forgive me.... T_T


Just that. Yups..... i think it's enough... dunno what i have to say anymore anyway...

So, Yoroshiku Nee~ http://www.emocutez.com

Current Interest

Posted on 2013.07.01 at 17:36
Tags:
1. Jongkey since i read The Beast.
2. Noggi "Green Tea" since... -blame my two partner in crime :P-
3. Sket-Dan since i forgot when.
4. Klaine <3 and CrissColfer <3. Added 23/05/2013.
5. Binbougami ga!. Added 23/05/2013.
6. Teen Top. Added 25/05/2013.
7. Back to Arashi : mode on : - 5/06/2013.
8. Kamiji Yuusuke. Added 9/06/2013.
9. Exo and Vixx. DO, Leo, Ravi <3. Added 18/09/2013.

Random Question

Posted on 2012.05.11 at 08:34
i'm....: exhaustedexhausted
Tags:
Just Bored and nothing to do :p

Don't have to answer if you don't wanna doing it,,,

It's just for `fun` GALZ XDDD

And, tag your other friends plus tag me back because i wanna know your answer too :D



1. IF SOMEONE SAYS " Hello" YOU SAY?

>> Domo~ XDD



2. YOUR NAME PLEASE.... :D

>> Kyra Nausicaa. It's an alias. No need to know real my name if you want to be friend with me :P



3. WHAT'S THAT MEAN??

>> Kyra = Greek = Lord, Russian = Leader of the people or beloved, Slavonic = Strong woman, Japanese = Shiny ^^

Nausicaa = A character in Homer's Odyssey, the daughter of King Alcinous and Queen Arete of Phaeacia.

A character Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind. The girl who Tsuyoshi want to marry XDD



4. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

>> Dunno too *shrug,,, never think about it :p



5. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

>> Pretty well :D Despite my mom's cooking right now and make the fire alarm at home sounds again because of the smoke >.



6. WHAT WAS YOUR INTEREST AND HOBBIES?

>> Of Course it's fangirling My KinKi Kids and i'm too lazy to have another hobby ahaha



7. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

>> Be Myself :)



8. ARE YOU IN RELATIONSHIP?

>> Emmm,,, You can say.... Yes??



9. WITH WHO IF I MAY KNOW??

>> Man who have a name DOMOTO TSUYOSHI i guess??? XDD No kidding,,, he really proposed me before in Wink Up May 2004 here it is XDD "To Nausicaa >> I think somewhere out there, you're looking at this message board. So please hurry up and call me! Let's get married. I'll be waiting at that place " We are married then fufufufu ♥♥♥



10. WHAT TYPE OF WOMEN/MEN DO YOU LIKE?

>> i don't have type of men >W<.>

If my heart said he is the one so he is. Just like how i Love Tsuyo. It's Natural Feeling.



11. WHAT SONG WILL YOU PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING?

>> KinKi Kids - Mou Kimi Igai Aisenai. Lovely Song, Wonderful voice, Amazing Singer, Touching Lyric. It's PERFECT!!



12. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR CURRENT THEME SONG IS?

>> What?? For now it's G-Dragon - Obsession. I think i'm really crazy over One man right now >.< You will know who he is if you know me :)



13. WHAT IS YOUR PASSION IN LIFE?

>> Domoto Tsuyoshi ♥♥♥ I guess everyone really bored read the same answer *LoL. But i don't care :P



14. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?

>> Going to Japan and meet KinKi Kids face to face >3



15. BLACKBERRY OR I-PHONE?

>> Ooohh,,,, at least new topic ehehehe,,,, neither!! i just have 2 mobile phone right now. LG and Nokia. I loveeeeeee Android phone. my mom want to give me her i-phone but meehhh~ i give it to my brother instead.



16. WHAT IS YOUR RINGTONE MESSAGE OR CALL?

>> Ringtone Message >> Tsuyo voice who sing "Saigo no messe-ji I LOVE YOU~" XDD it's mean `The Last Message I LOVE YOU`. If i hear that i will reply by I LOVE YOU TOO ohohohoh * I'm really Crazy!!

And For Ringtone Call it's KinKi Kids - Love In The Phi :D



17. TELL ME THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO BRING IF YOU ARE IN DESERT ISLAND!!

>> 1. Domoto Tsuyoshi * he is a person but whatever :p,,, 2. My Laptop,,, 3. Doraemon Pocket



18. WHAT SONG WILL YOU PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

>> KinKi Kids - Seppaku No Tsuki. Never fail to make me feel sad :(



19. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?

>> Me??? Who??? I write this Question by myself. No one give it to me XP



20. NOW,,, YOU CAN WRITE ANYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY QUESTION LEFT :P

>> I'm Done!!!! YATTA XDDDD

TSUYO!!! I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥ I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥ And i'm Hungry XP



And i'm tagging YOU, YOU and YOU!!!*sounds like Johnny LoL XDDD

Tears Of You (3/?)

Posted on 2012.05.11 at 08:22
i'm....: irritatedirritated
DoReMiFaSiLaSiDo: Domoto Tsuyoshi - Shomeiyoshino
Tags:
Pairings: KouTsu,,, Who else???
Rating: PG-13??? I'm... not.... sure
Warnings: Totally nonsense,,,,
Disclaimer: I Wish.....

Tears Of You 3Collapse )

Tears Of You (2/?)

Posted on 2012.05.10 at 11:35
i'm....: blahblah
DoReMiFaSiLaSiDo: KinKi Kids - Ame No Melody
Tags:
Pairings: KouTsu,,, Who else???
Rating: PG-13??? I'm... not.... sure
Warnings: Totally nonsense,,,,
Disclaimer: I Wish.....

Tears Of You 2Collapse )


Previous 5